Wednesday, September 8, 2010

$23.00 savings today

                           I save $23 today with double coupons at my local Rainbow foods today.
                                                          I spent just $17 on all this!


                                                That's $40 worth of groceries for just $17!!!
  This is not the most savings for a Rainbow trip for me but this is what I got today. Once on a double double day (some days Rainbow lets you double 10 coupons instead of 5) my total for $67 worth of groceries was .67  Even the cashier was amazed!
   Every Wednesday Rainbow foods has double coupon days. Go here to find the coupon polices for Rainbow.
         http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/2010/03/rainbow-foods-coupon-policies/
  Basically if you spend $25 you can double 5 coupons for up to $1 each.
Here's how I was able save $23 dollars today.
Eggs- full price-but I needed them
Meat-on sale for $2 less then normal no coupon needed
Crescent rolls-in store sale no coupon needed
Toaster strudels-store sale no coupon needed
4 Betty Crocker cake mix-on sale $1 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons.So doubled that was 4 cake mix's     FREE!
3 Chi-Chis meals-on sale $2 each,used two $1 off coupons,so  doubled thats 2 FREE + 1 buy 2 get 1 free coupon so the 3rd ones FREE too!

No comments:

Post a Comment