Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Sunday!



  Sunday at our house means newspaper inserts. But today when we finished gathering our inserts I decided to make 3 new flavor cupcakes plus pasties. I was busy from about 9am till 6pm so now I'm finally getting a chance to update here.
  Todays Cupcake flavors are super fun and yummy!!
First I made my youngest favorite cupcake, Chocolate Thin Mint-a dark chocolate cupcake with a thin mint  in the middle topped with chocolate mint buttercream. Next cupcake was a my hubbys creation a Chunky Monkey cupcake- A peanut butter cupcake loaded with nuts and chocolate chunks topped with banana marshmallow butter cream. Last was a delicious Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcake- A blueberry cupcake filled with cheesecake topped with blueberry butter cream.

                 All these fresh yummy cupcakes are available for delivery in the Twin Cities Metro area
  Check out MN Cupcake Love  
                                http://www.mncupcakelove.com/   


    Then I started making pasties. I have never made them before so it was a new adventure for me.
 I started with frozen bread dough so after I let that rise I started to assemble my pasties. First i mixed a pound of Italian sausage and a pound of breakfast sausage. Then I peeled and cut up carrots and potatoes and tossed them  in the food processor and mixed that in the meat. I thought I needed some more chunk to it so I chopped a few potatoes and carrot and added them. I cut peices of bread dough and stuffed them with my meat mixture. Seal the edges and bake at 375 for about 40 minutes. They came out so yummy and flaky. .






No comments:

Post a Comment